login bonus casino no deposit bonus win real money_login bonus bet of the day_Welfare offer m88 mansion https://www.google.com//bfd/4426/human-beings-do-not-need-citizenship-they-need-equality/ ACCESS ALL AREAS Mon, 20 Feb 2017 01:08:11 +0000 hourly 1 https://wordpress.org/?v=4.9.9 By: Carolina G.https://www.google.com//bfd/4426/human-beings-do-not-need-citizenship-they-need-equality/comment-page-1/#comment-177632 Thu, 29 May 2014 00:18:38 +0000 /bfd/?p=4426#comment-177632 I would like to become stateless but with no membership to any country as non of them can present my views etc. Mike, can I please message you personally? Though I’m sure your extremely busy. ??

By: Confused Americanhttps://www.google.com//bfd/4426/human-beings-do-not-need-citizenship-they-need-equality/comment-page-1/#comment-155059 Tue, 17 Dec 2013 20:07:39 +0000 /bfd/?p=4426#comment-155059 I sent you an email regarding your views on statelessness and citizenship. But you haven’t responded, I very much would like to get your thoughts. Perhaps my emails went into your junk folder?

By: Botanhttps://www.google.com//bfd/4426/human-beings-do-not-need-citizenship-they-need-equality/comment-page-1/#comment-155056 Mon, 16 Dec 2013 18:44:22 +0000 /bfd/?p=4426#comment-155056 Mike, what would have happened if you had not had a temporary residence permit when you renounced? Would you have been permitted to stay in Slovokia?

I am thinking about doing this but I think that usually a person is required to have a job or other compelling reason to get a temporary residence permit and I’m retired.

My big problem is that I don’t think I qualify for a second citizenship in any country. While I’m an expat, I haven’t lived in any one place for long enough to qualify, haven’t worked and have never had residence permits. I haven’t married a foreign wife to qualify, and haven’t enough money to qualify as an investor.

So I was wondering, can you just go, on a tourist visa, to any of the countries that signed the Convention on the Reduction of Statelessness, then go to the US consulate and renounce, and the foreign country will permit you to stay and give you a path to citizenship? And a travel document that will let you travel all over the world with no problem in the interim?

And I wonder what would happen if you renounced in a country that didn’t sign this convention.

While I like the idea of statelessness, I’d rather just have a different citizenship so I wouldn’t have to deal with the problems that one can have due to statelessness.